Agenda, I Inspire 27th April 2018
8:30 am - 9:00 am
9:00 am – 9:10 am
9:10 am – 9:50 am
9:55 am – 10:15am
10:20 am - 10:55 am
Plenary: Actions Speak Louder than Words
While the concept of building an inclusive workplace is straightforward, achieving it is no easy task. As a result, leaders face an urgent need to expand their leadership repertoire in order to motivate an increasingly diverse labour force. These leaders are steering their teams towards being inclusive and innovative.
10: 55 am – 11:15 am
11: 15 am – 12:15 pm
Incorporates innovative learning formats, Bistro Mentoring sessions, Masterclasses, Case Studies.
Global Inclusive Practices
The session aims to give the participants a download of best practices from across the Globe. The session will focus on hearing 6 stories of Inclusion from diversity practitioners on successful practices on Inclusion.
Rashmi Mandloi (Moderator), Genpact, Barclays, Standard Chartered, Tieto, Boeing, Eaton Case studies
12:15 pm - 1:15 pm
1:15 pm – 1: 30 pm
1:35 pm – 2:10 pm
2:10 PM – 2:45 PM
2:45 PM – 3:00 PM
3:00 PM – 3:15 PM
L.E.A.P. Mentoring Graduation Ceremony
Convocation ceremony of BD Foundation fellows, graduating from the BD Mentoring Program 2017- 2018.
3:15 pm – 5:30 pm
I Inspire Awards
Honoring individuals and corporates for their extraordinary contribution towards creating a diverse and inclusive community. All awardees are role models in their field of excellence and an inspiration to all of us.
- Women Rights Award – Sunitha Krishnan
- Social Innovation Award – Haqdarshaq Foundation
- Community Excellence Award– Make Lov not Scars, Ria Sharma
- Young Trailblazer Award – Gurmehar Kaur
- Employee Network Excellence Award – Tieto
- Gender Mainstreaming Award – Accenture
- Woman of Influence – Shabia Ravi Walia
- Millennial Impact Award – Ishita Anand
- Inclusion Leadership Award – Sameer Chadha